You can always share a link to your podcast (or to a specific segment), but in our opinion the best way to get your audio heard outside of Anchor is to share a transcribed video. Here's what Anchor videos look like, and here's how it works!
Which segments can be transcribed
- Any audio segment (not an episode) that you recorded or added into your Anchor account can be transcribed as long as it is less than 1 minute long.
Having trouble? Check out this help article for tips.
- Log into your Anchor app. Select "Your Podcast" at the bottom right of your screen
- Under "Episodes" select the episode you wish to transcribe audio from
- Find the segment you would like to transcribe and click the "..." next to that segment
- Click "Edit Video" and preview your transcription to makes sure the text matches your audio. You can make changes to your text from this screen
- Click "Done" at the top right of your screen to have your video generated
- Select the size you would like to download your video in
- From here you can save the video to your phone or choose to share your video
- After logging in from your Anchor dashboard, click "Episodes" down at the top of the page
- Click on the episode you wish to transcribe a segment from
- Click the 'Video' icon next to the segment
- Preview and edit the text as needed, and click 'Save transcription'
- Choose the size of your video. Preview and download your video by clicking the arrow shown next to the video size you choose. It will automatically appear in your computer's download folder
- Click "Done" to exit this screen