If you're looking to delete an episode from your podcast on Anchor, as well as the external platforms we distribute to (Apple podcasts, etc.), follow the steps below.
Note - You will always need one episode published on external platforms as your feed can't appear empty outside of Anchor.
- Click ‘Your profile’ at the bottom of you screen
- Click into the episode you wish to permanently delete
- Tap the ‘...’ icon in the upper right corner of your screen and then click ‘Delete’
- Go to your Anchor Dashboard
- Click your 'Episode' tab at the top of your screen
- Click the ‘...’ icon next to the episode you wish to permanently delete
- Click ‘Delete episode’
In about 24 hours you should see these changes reflect on all external platforms your podcast is distributed to (although it's usually much faster).