On Anchor you can export audio files from either the segments in your 'Library' tool, or full episodes as long as they are set to be 'Published everywhere'.
*Note - They will download as m4a files if you recorded them in Anchor directly at this time.
- Login to the Anchor website and access your dashboard here
- Scroll down to the right-hand side where it says 'Your episodes'
- Next to a published episode click '...'
- Click 'Download to desktop'
Note - It's not currently possible to download a full episode in the Anchor app.
Specific audio segments:
- Click into any episode from your dashboard via the 'Your episodes' section, and click 'Edit audio'
- Click 'Library' and from any existing recordings in this section, click on the '...' icon next to the audio you wish to download
- Next click 'Download audio file'
- Google Chrome - Click the '...' icon on the right-side of the audio player then 'Download'
- FireFox - Click 'File' at the top of your screen, then 'Save page as'
- Safari - Right click over the 'Play' button and then click 'Download video as'
- From the main creation screen tap the '+' button to access your creation tools
- Go to the 'Library' tool
- Tap the '...' icon next to the segment you wish to export then 'Export audio'
- After the download is done processing, select where you would like to send the audio on your device
Having trouble? Make sure your browser and app are fully up to date and give it another shot.