Looking to access audio that you've recorded to your podcast and episodes? Make sure to be logged into your Anchor account on your computer to download those files directly.
- Login to the Anchor website and access your dashboard here
- Scroll down to the right-hand side where it says 'Your episodes'
- Next to a published episode click '...'
- Click 'Download to desktop'
Note - It's not currently possible to download a full episode in the Anchor app.
Specific audio segments:
- Click into any episode from your dashboard and click 'Edit audio'
- From any existing recordings on the left-hand side, click on the '...' icon next to the audio you wish to download (you'll need to click on history or messages first for example)
- Next click 'Download audio file'
- Google Chrome - Click the 'Arrow' icon on the right-side of the audio player
- FireFox - Click 'File' at the top of your screen, then 'Save page as'
- Safari - Right click over the 'Play' button and then click 'Download video as'
- From the main creation screen tap the '+' button to access your creation tools
- Go to the 'Library' tool
- Tap the '...' icon next to the segment you wish to export then 'Export audio'
- After the download is done processing, select where you would like to send the audio on your device
Having trouble? Make sure your browser is fully up to date and give it another shot.