*Note* - It can take up to 24 hours for any changes you make to your podcast on Anchor, to reflect on external platforms. (typically it happens much faster!).
Need to edit a few things with your podcast? No problem! With Anchor, you can update your podcast any time and your changes will sync everywhere your podcast is available. This is true for future distribution to platforms as well as platforms you're already distributed to.
For example you can change your podcast name, description, remove the Anchor watermark on your artwork, change the audio in an episode, etc.
- Go to your 'Profile' tab
- Tap the '...' icon in the upper right corner (on Android, next tap 'Edit profile')
- This will take you to your 'Anchor settings'
- Look for where it says 'Podcast'
- Edit what you need to here and be sure to tap 'Save' in the upper right corner
You can edit your cover art, author name, description/title, turn off the Anchor post-roll, etc - and even remove the Anchor watermark on your podcast cover art by toggling the 'Anchor logo on cover art'' setting in your account settings once your podcast is set up.
- Go to your 'Settings' page or click here
- Change anything you need to from here
- Be sure to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page to save those changes
Podcast artwork recommendations:
- If you're uploading your own artwork it should be around 3000X3000 pixels
- Don't worry though, if it's not we'll automatically resize it when you upload it so it works on all external platforms
- Artwork should be exactly a square
- The higher the quality the better!
If you're looking to remove the Anchor post-roll ad on external platforms you can do this via the 'Advanced' section of your account settings.