Deleting your Anchor account or podcast:
While we would love if you continued to use Anchor, we understand there are many reasons you might need to delete your Anchor account and can help with that. Right now it's not possible for you to remove your account on your side of things though (work in progress!).
What you'll need to do to delete your Anchor account:
- Click the 'Contact us' button at the top of the help center
- Let us know the name of your Anchor account and email address tied to the account
- Also let us know if you're looking to delete your podcast tied to the account and if it's already been distributed off of Anchor as well
Leaving Anchor for another podcast host:
If you're looking to change your podcast host from Anchor to another host, you can also utilize the 'Contact us' button at the top of the help center to let us know. Our support team can help you with that switch.
We'll need to set up a 301 redirect in your Anchor account, so let us know the following:
- The RSS feed you're going to be using moving forward
- The name of your podcast
- The email address tied to your Anchor account