When you request for your account to be deleted, all data tied to the account will also be permanently deleted from our server. So make sure you back up everything before you request for your account to be deleted! This includes:
- All podcast episodes
- All recorded or imported audio in your Library
- Your podcast analytics
- Your podcast/episode artwork
- All Voice Messages
- All podcast/episode descriptions
CLICK HERE when logged into your Anchor account to delete it.
Note: If your podcast has been distributed to external platforms, we expect for your podcast to be removed from these platforms approximately 10 days after you delete your account. If your podcast remains on any external platforms after this time, we recommend reaching out to that platform directly so they can assist in your podcast's removal.
Deleting your Anchor account
Here's what you'll need to know before deleting your Anchor account:
- If your account does not have a podcast that's been distributed to additional listening platforms, your account and all of your content will immediately be deleted
- If your account has a podcast that was distributed externally, it can take up to 10 business days for your content to be fully removed from those platforms (e.g., Apple Podcasts)
- Once your Anchor account has been deleted there is no turning back! All of your data will be lost once it's been deleted
To delete your account:
- Click here when logged into your Anchor account to delete it
- Log into your Anchor account on the web
- Click 'Settings' on the top right hand side of the page
- Click 'Update settings'
- Scroll down to and click on 'Delete account'
- Click the red 'Delete my account' button
- On the next screen confirm by clicking 'Yes, delete my account'