To reset your account password:
- Head to the Anchor website or the login screen in the Anchor app
- Select 'forgot password'
- Type in your email address tied to your Anchor account
- If you used Facebook or Twitter it should be the email address tied to that account
- Hit 'reset password'
Due to security reasons, the reset password link in the email expires after 1 hour, so if you're unable to get to the link within that time, you can just request another email via the same steps.
If you didn't receive the password reset email:
- Check your email inbox spam and junk folders
- If you're using a Gmail account be sure to check the 'Social' tab
- Try sending the password reset email again via the steps above
- Still not receiving it? Use the 'Contact us' button at the top of the help center for more assistance as your email address could contain a typo, or the email tied to your Anchor account might not be correct