If you'd like to change the order in which your podcast episodes appear on external platforms, you can edit the publish date for one or more of the episodes. This can currently only be done in the web version of Anchor. Changing the publish dates for your episodes will update their chronological order, both in Anchor and on external platforms.
- Log in to the web version of Anchor
- Select 'Episodes' from the top of your Anchor dashboard
- Click the 3 dots '...' for the episode you wish to edit
- Select 'View episode details'
- Click 'Edit details' for that episode
- Click the box near 'Publish date' and change to the desired date
- *Note: This can be a date in the past if you wish to change your podcast's back catalog order
- Select the publish date you'd like for that particular episode and click 'Confirm'
If you've imported an existing podcast into Anchor and notice your episodes seem to be in the incorrect order, updating the publish dates using the steps above should help to re-order them! If you do need to make those changes, please note that it may take 24-48 hours for these changes to reflect on external platforms.