If you'd like to change the order in which your podcast episodes appear on external platforms, you can edit the publish date for one or more of the episodes. This can currently only be done in the web version of Anchor. Changing the publish dates for your episodes will update their chronological order, both in Anchor and on external platforms.
- Log in to the web version of Anchor
- Select an episode from your episodes list on the right side of your Home page
- Click 'Edit details'
- Scroll down to the purple 'Save' button
- Click the down-facing arrow on the right side of that button
- Click 'Schedule for later'
- Select the publish date you'd like for that particular episode
If you've imported an existing podcast into Anchor and notice your episodes seem to be in the incorrect order, updating the publish dates using the steps above should help to re-order them! If you do need to make those changes, please note that it may take 24-48 hours for these changes to reflect on external platforms.