Once you've submitted your podcast for distribution, it may take approximately 7-10 days for your podcast to be on Apple Podcasts.** After that, all episodes you publish through Anchor will automatically appear on Apple Podcasts in just a few hours.
If you're still waiting on an iTunes approval email, it's possible that your podcast has been successfully distributed to Apple Podcasts, but the iTunes URL has not yet been returned. To troubleshoot, here are the steps you can take:
- Search your Apple Podcasts app or iTunes desktop app for your podcast name
- Look under "Podcasts" (you may have to click "See All")
- If you find your podcast, select it from the search results
- Click the dropdown menu '...' next to "Subscribe"
- Tap 'Share' on your iPhone and select 'Copy Link'
- Your iTunes URL will look something like this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/derry-connection-a-stephen-king-podcast/id1289679642?mt=2
Insert your podcast iTunes URL into your Anchor profile
*Note: This can currently only be done on the web version of Anchor:
- Select 'Settings' from the top of your screen
- Scroll down to 'Where your podcast can be heard'
- Tap 'click here'
- For 'Apple Podcasts', just insert your iTunes URL
- Remember to click 'Save'
Still not seeing your podcast in Apple Podcasts?
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your podcast to be distributed to Apple Podcasts, as distribution times may vary
- If you're still having trouble, please let us know so we can help you out!