Hurray! You’re ready to distribute to Apple Podcasts. We’re subject to their timeline and policies, so once you've submitted your podcast for distribution, it may take up to 10 days for your podcast to be listed on Apple Podcasts. After that, all episodes you publish through Anchor will automatically appear on Apple Podcasts in just a few hours.
For more information on self-submitting to Apple Podcasts, check out this article.
If you’ve been waiting longer than 10 days for a confirmation email from Apple Podcasts, it’s possible that your listing is ready, you just need to find the link!
Here are steps you can take to confirm:
- Search your Apple Podcasts app or iTunes desktop app for your podcast name
- Look under "Podcasts" (you may have to click "See All")
- Select your podcast from the search results. If it’s not there, skip down to the next section.
- Click the dropdown menu '...' next to "Subscribe"
- Tap 'Share' on your iPhone and select 'Copy Link'
Your iTunes URL will look something like this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/derry-connection-a-stephen-king-podcast/id1289679642?mt=2
Insert your podcast iTunes URL into your Anchor profile
*Note: This can currently only be done on the web version of Anchor:
- Select 'Settings' from the top of your screen
- Scroll down to 'Where your podcast can be heard'
- Tap 'click here'
- For 'Apple Podcasts', just insert your iTunes URL
- Remember to click 'Save'
Still not seeing your podcast in Apple Podcasts?
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your podcast to be distributed to Apple Podcasts, as distribution times may vary
- It’s possible that Apple Podcasts rejected your submission. Check out this Help Center article to confirm that your podcast meets their guidelines.
If you're still having trouble, please let us know so we can help you out!