Before you can redirect from Libsyn, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor.
**Please note it is common when importing your Libsyn RSS feed into Anchor that your episode count may not display all of your episodes. In order to have all of your episodes imported you will need to change the episode limit on your RSS feed from your Libsyn settings before importing.
This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Libsyn to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Libsyn account:
- Log in to your Libsyn account
- Click on "Settings" in the main menu
- Select "Redirects" from the left hand side bar
- Enter your new Anchor RSS feed into the box that says "Feed Redirect URL"
- Hit "Save" to save your settings. You will be asked to confirm adding your new Anchor RSS feed
- Click "Yes" to finalize your 301 redirect to Anchor