Before you can redirect from Libsyn, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Libsyn to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Libsyn account:
- Log in to your Libsyn account
- Click on "Destinations" in the top navigation bar
- Select "Libsyn Classic Feed" from the lefthand side
- Scroll down to the "Advanced Options" section
- In the field that says "Redirect Feed to this Web Address" paste in your Anchor RSS feed (found under the 'Advanced' section of your Settings)
- Scroll down and save your changes!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!