Before you can redirect from Libsyn, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor.
**Please note it is common when importing your Libsyn RSS feed into Anchor that your episode count may not display all of your episodes. In order to have all of your episodes imported you will need to change the episode limit on your RSS feed from your Libsyn settings before importing.
This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Libsyn to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Libsyn account:
- Log in to your Libsyn account
- Click on "Settings" towards the top of the page
- Select "Redirects" from the left hand side bar
- Enter your new Anchor RSS feed into the box that says "Feed Redirect URL"
- Hit "Save" to save your settings. You will be asked to confirm adding your new Anchor RSS feed
- Click "Yes" to finalize your 301 redirect to Anchor
Connect your Anchor account to existing app listings
Congratulations! You’ve officially redirected your podcast. If you’ve already distributed your show to listening apps, you can add the links to these listings in your Distribution Settings. This lets Anchor know if you need to be distributed anywhere else and we’ll add a badge on your public Anchor profile for listeners to know which apps you’re available on!
Note: You might create a duplicate listing if you opt into Anchor’s automatic distribution prior to adding your existing links in.