Before you can redirect from Transistor, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Transistor to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Transistor account:
- Log in to your Transistor account
- Select the show you'd like to switch over
- Select "Show Settings" and scroll down to the "Advanced Settings" dropdown
- In the field that says "Permanent redirect (301) of your RSS feed to another URL" paste in your Anchor RSS feed (found under the 'Advanced' section of your Settings)
- Click to 'Save changes' and that's it!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!