Before you can redirect from SoundCloud, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from SoundCloud to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your SoundCloud account:
- Log in to your SoundCloud account
- Click on "..." in the top right of the navigation bar
- Select "Settings"
- Switch over to the "Content" tab
- In the field that says "Subscriber redirect" paste in your Anchor RSS feed (found under the 'Advanced' section of your Settings)
- Click to 'Save changes' and that's it!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!