Background Music tracks work dynamically with your audio to provide a smooth transition at the beginning and end of your episode.
Add background music to your recordings:
Note: This is only available through the Anchor mobile app currently.
- On the home screen via your creation tools, record any audio as needed via the record tool
- On the audio preview screen you will see an option to add background music to your recording
- Search or scroll to find the background music you like, and tap the '+' icon to add it to your recording
- You can also tap the '...' icon to add any background track to your list of favorites
Changing and adding your own background music:
- From the home screen in the app tap the '+' icon to access your creation tools and go to your 'Library' tool
- Tap the '...' icon and then 'Add background music'
- Tap the 'Import' button to add your own, the 'X' to remove background music, or the '+' icon next to any other background track
- If you wish to save any to your favorites, tap the '...' icon next to any piece of music and then 'Add to favorites'