In addition to viewing your podcast analytics in Anchor, you can now also access your podcast's stats directly on Spotify. This will give you even more valuable insights into your episode performance, demographics, and more.
If you have yet to set up your Spotify for Podcasters account, you can use the instructions below to guide you.
Step 1: Change Email Address in your RSS Feed
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Distribution'
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings, you can toggle on or off 'Display personal email address publicly in RSS feed'
- Remember to scroll back up and click 'Save' to update this change to your RSS feed
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
Step 2: Input your podcast's RSS feed URL into Spotify for Podcasters
- Visit podcasters.spotify.com
- Complete the initial setup flow
- Enter your Anchor RSS feed when prompted for a podcast you own the rights to
- Spotify will send an email with an 8-digit code to the email from Step 1
- Enter that code on the final page and you're all set!
**If you receive an error here, please reach out to email@example.com**