In addition to viewing your podcast analytics in Anchor, you can now also access your podcast's stats directly on Spotify. This will give you even more valuable insights into your episode performance, demographics, and more.
Step 1: Shoot us an Email!
Contact Us to let us know you'd like access to your analytics on Spotify. You'll want to include the email address associated with your podcast so we can update that for you in your Anchor RSS feed.
Step 2: Locate your Anchor RSS feed
Spotify will ask that you input your RSS feed to confirm your ownership of the podcast. You can copy this URL right from your Anchor account.
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Anchor dashboard
- Scroll down to view 'Advanced'
- Copy your RSS feed
- In the Anchor app
- Select 'Your Podcast'
- Tap 'Distribution'
- Scroll down and 'Tap here to copy your RSS feed'
Step 3: Input your podcast's RSS feed URL into Spotify for Podcasters
- Visit podcasters.spotify.com
- Complete the initial setup flow
- Enter your Anchor RSS feed when prompted for a podcast you own the rights to
- Spotify will send an email with an 8-digit code to the email from Step 1
- Enter that code on the final page and you're all set!