In addition to viewing your podcast analytics in Anchor, you can now also access your podcast's stats directly on Spotify. This will give you even more valuable insights into your episode performance, demographics, and more.
If you're looking to access your 2019 Wrapped for Podcasters data, you'll be able to do so directly from your Spotify for Podcasters account. Now that Anchor is part of the Spotify family, we want you to have access to all of the cool features Spotify has to offer. With Wrapped, you can see the standout moments of your year on Spotify, where your podcast was heard, and much more.
If you have yet to set up your Spotify for Podcasters account, you can use the instructions below to guide you.
Step 1: Change Email Address in your RSS Feed
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Distribution'
- Under Distribution (and next to your RSS Feed), you can toggle on or off 'Display personal email address publicly in RSS feed'
- Remember to click 'Save' to update this change to your RSS feed
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
Step 2: Input your podcast's RSS feed URL into Spotify for Podcasters
- Visit podcasters.spotify.com
- Complete the initial setup flow
- Enter your Anchor RSS feed when prompted for a podcast you own the rights to
- Spotify will send an email with an 8-digit code to the email from Step 1
- Enter that code on the final page and you're all set!
**If you receive an error here, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org**