If you're looking to claim your podcast on external platforms, you will be required to display your email address in your RSS feed.
Displaying email address in your RSS feed
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Podcast availability'
- Scroll down to 'RSS Distribution'
- If you don't have your email address added to your RSS feed yet, you'll see an option to 'Add email to RSS feed'
- Click 'Add'
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
- You should be able to manually distribute your podcast or claim your podcast on external platforms!
When to use this feature
Platforms require an email address field before your podcast can be approved on their platform. So, if you are manually distributing your podcast to those platforms, you'll want to make sure you personal email address is in the RSS feed before submitting. We automatically do this when you "Enable" your RSS feed.