Extracting audio from video files
As mentioned in Uploading and Importing Audio Into Anchor, not all files can be uploaded onto Anchor. Files with a video component will have to have the audio extracted in order to be uploaded.
To extract your audio on a Mac:
- Open your file using QuickTime*
- Go to File > Export As > Audio Only
- From there you can import your audio as usual
To extract your audio on Windows:
- You can use this third party file exporter*
- Select MP3 as your desired audio format
- Click 'Open Video' to select the file you would like extracted
- Click 'Extract Audio'
- Select 'Download' to download your audio file
- Upload your file onto Anchor as usual