After redirecting your podcast to Anchor, you will need to update your hosting provider in Spotify for Podcasters to ensure that your Spotify listing is up-to-date.
In order to update your RSS hosting provider you will need to set up your Spotify for Podcasters account. (Note: setting up your Spotify for Podcasters account will also give you valuable insights into your podcast's episode performance, demographics, and more!)
**If you already have your Spotify for Podcasters account set up, feel free to skip to Step 3.
Step 1: Change Email Address in your RSS Feed
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Distribution'
- Under Distribution (and next to your RSS Feed), you can toggle on or off 'Display personal email address publicly in RSS feed'
- Remember to click 'Save' to update this change to your RSS feed
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
Step 2: Input your podcast's RSS feed URL into Spotify for Podcasters
- Visit podcasters.spotify.com
- Complete the initial setup flow
- Enter your Anchor RSS feed when prompted for a podcast you own the rights to
- Spotify will send an email with an 8-digit code to the email from Step 1
- Enter that code on the final page and you're all set!
**If you receive an error here, please reach out to email@example.com**
Step 3: Update your hosting provider section to include your Anchor RSS feed
- Click into your podcast listing
- Click 'Settings' under your podcast cover art image
- Under Hosting Provider click 'Update'
- Paste your Anchor RSS feed into the Link To RSS Feed box
- Click the green 'Next' button on the bottom right hand side of your screen
- On the next screen, select Anchor from the hosting provider dropdown menu
- Confirm your RSS Feed and your hosting provider are correct
- Click 'Submit'