Podcast trailers are ideal for attracting new listeners and growing your show’s audience. Recording a trailer increases the discoverability of your podcast and gives you the opportunity to gain new listeners by giving them a preview of what your show is all about. With Anchor Trailers, it’s easier than ever to create a great podcast trailer.
Not sure what to include in your podcast trailer? Don't worry- we've got you covered! Below are some helpful tips to keep in mind when creating your trailer.
- Keep your trailer under one minute.
- Try to capture the message of your show as concisely as possible.
- Introduce yourself.
- Your trailer is a chance to tell your story and attract new listeners by sharing your passion and personality.
- Introduce your show.
- This is your chance to give your listeners an overview of your podcast so they know what they can expect from your full-length episodes.
- Sell your strengths.
- Entice new listeners and encourage them to commit to a longer episode by depicting what makes your podcast special and leaning into the most appealing aspects of your show.
- Include a call-to-action.
- Encourage people to listen to your show, follow you on Spotify, leave a 5 star review, or subscribe to your show. Call out what you want your audience to do!
- Use your trailer's transcribed video to promote your show.
- We automatically create a transcribed video of your trailer so you can post it on your social media, embed it to your website, or send it to your neighbor through text. Don't be afraid to share it with the world!