You've just created another amazing episode of your podcast but you don't want to publish it immediately. You can schedule your episode to publish to Anchor and the external platforms your podcast is distributed to at a later date and time. Learn how below.
- You've finished recording your episode. Tap "Not Yet" if you want to continue editing your episode. If your episode is ready to be scheduled tap "Yes, I'm ready to publish".
- Once you've filled out your episode title and description click on "Change publish date" at the bottom of your screen. (You also have the option to customize your episode by adding individual episode cover art and including a season and episode number here).
- Scroll through to find the date and exact time you'd like for your episode to be published.
- Click "Confirm".
- Confirm your future publish date and time by clicking the "Schedule" button at the bottom of your screen.
- On the next screen, you'll be able to add optional episode tags to help your episode turn up in search or recommendations on Spotify.
- Add up to 5 tags or click "Skip" to move on to the next screen.
- Congratulations! Your episode is now scheduled for the date and time you selected as confirmed by the screen below.
- Once your episode is ready to be scheduled click "Save Episode" to move on to the episode details screen.
- Fill out your episode details and click on the drop down menu next to "Publish date" to select the date and time you would like your episode published.
- On the calendar, select the date you would like to schedule your episode to publish. You can click directly on the time below the calendar to change the time.
- Be sure to click "Confirm".
- You'll see the date and time you selected shown next to publish date. It will be shown where you clicked on the drop down menu earlier.
- Click "Schedule episode" to confirm scheduling.
- Congrats! Your episode has been scheduled! You'll see your scheduled date and time shown under your episode name.