Before you can redirect from Simplecast, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Simplecast to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Simplecast account:
- Log in to your Simplecast account
- Go to the dropdown menu in the top left
- Select "Show Distribution"
- Scroll down to "Advanced Settings"
- In the "RSS Feed Redirect" paste in your Anchor RSS feed (found under the 'Distribution' section of your Settings)
- Click "Save" in the top right corner!
If you have any trouble along the way, use the Message us button to reach out for help!
Connect your Anchor account to existing app listings
Congratulations! You’ve officially redirected your podcast. If you’ve already distributed your show to listening apps, you can add the links to these listings in your Podcast Availability. We’ll add a badge on your public Anchor profile for listeners to know which apps you’re available on!