Before you can redirect from Simplecast, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Simplecast to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Simplecast account:
- Log in to your Simplecast account
- Go to the dropdown menu in the top left
- Select "Show Distribution"
- Scroll down to "Advanced Settings"
- In the "RSS Feed Redirect" paste in your Anchor RSS feed (found under the 'Distribution' section of your Settings)
- Click "Save" in the top right corner!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!