If you would like to self submit your podcast to Stitcher the following instructions will guide you through the process. Submitting your podcast to Stitcher will allow your podcast to reach an even greater audience!
Step 1: Change Email Address in your RSS Feed
- Log into your Anchor account on the web
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Distribution'
- Under Distribution (and next to your RSS Feed), you can toggle on or off 'Display personal email address publicly in RSS feed'
- Remember to click 'Save' to update this change to your RSS feed
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
Step 2: Submit your RSS feed to Stitcher
- Visit https://partners.stitcher.com/join
- Click "Join Us Today" and paste your Anchor RSS feed into the box that appears
- Confirm that the email address they display is one you have access to
- Click "Got It" and this will send an activation email to your email address
- Click the link in the email to approve your listing
- Once your listing has been approved allow about an hour for your listing to become active on the platform
Step 3: Add your Stitcher URL to your Anchor Profile
- Once your listing has been approved by Stitcher you can search for your podcast on their platform
- Go to https://www.stitcher.com/ and click on the search icon at the top of the screen
- Input your podcast's name in the white box that appears
- Click on your podcast. You will be brought to your podcast page
- Copy the URL from your browser and reach out to our Support team to have our team add your Stitcher listing to your Anchor profile.
If you have any additional questions feel free to let us know!