In addition to viewing your podcast analytics in Anchor, you can now also access your podcast's stats directly on Google Podcasts. This will give you even more valuable insights into your episode performance, demographics, and more.
Step 1: Change Email Address in your RSS Feed
- Click 'Settings' in the top right of your Dashboard, and select 'Distribution'
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings, you can toggle on or off 'Display personal email address publicly in RSS feed'
- Remember to scroll back up and click 'Save' to update this change to your RSS feed
- After approximately 10 minutes, you can check your RSS feed to confirm this change
Step 2: Input your podcast's RSS feed URL into Google Podcasts Manager
- Visit https://podcastsmanager.google.com
- Click "Start now" and then enter your Anchor RSS feed when prompted for a podcast you own the rights to
- Complete the initial setup flow
- After set up, you will be taken to your Google Podcast Manager dashboard