Before you can redirect from Castbox, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Castbox to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Castbox account:
- Log into your Castbox account
- Head to your “Creator Studio”
- Under “Channels” click on “Edit”
- Scroll down to “Advanced Options” and click the carrot
- On the left hand side you’ll see a box that says “Redirect Feed URL”. This is where you will insert your new Anchor RSS feed.
- Be sure to save your changes!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!
Connect your Anchor account to existing app listings
Congratulations! You’ve officially redirected your podcast. If you’ve already distributed your show to listening apps, you can add the links to these listings in your Distribution Settings. This lets Anchor know if you need to be distributed anywhere else and we’ll add a badge on your public Anchor profile for listeners to know which apps you’re available on!
Note: You might create a duplicate listing if you opt into Anchor’s automatic distribution prior to adding your existing links in.