Before you can redirect from Castbox, you'll want to make sure you've imported your existing feed into Anchor. This video explains what it means to import and redirect your feed:
Switching your host from Castbox to Anchor is simple and only takes a few minutes! Follow these few steps to set up a 301 redirect from your Castbox account:
- Log into your Castbox account
- Head to your “Creator Studio”
- Under “Channels” click on “Edit”
- Scroll down to “Advanced Options” and click the carrot
- On the left hand side you’ll see a box that says “Redirect Feed URL”. This is where you will insert your new Anchor RSS feed.
- Be sure to save your changes!
If you have any trouble along the way, please use our Contact Us form to reach out for help!