If you've saved an episode as a draft and would now like to publish your episode follow the steps below to learn how.
Publishing your draft episode from the web
- Log into your Anchor account on the web
- Click "Episodes" at the top of your screen
- Scroll until you find the drafted episode you would like to publish. Drafted episodes will display a lock image next to the episode title.
- Click the three dots (...) to the right of the episode and click "View episode details"
- Click the pencil icon at the right next to your episode title
- If you've filled out your episode details and you're ready to publish click the purple "Publish now" button
Publishing your draft episode from mobile
- Log into your Anchor account from your Anchor mobile app
- Select "Your Podcast" at the bottom right hand side of your screen
- Scroll until you find the episode saved as a draft that you would like to publish. The word DRAFT will be written in red for any episode saved as a draft.
- Select the episode and select the purple "Publish this episode"
If you're still having trouble publishing your drafted episode feel free to contact our support team!