Your private RSS link is personally generated for your individual show subscription. It will look something like this:
You will be able to access your private RSS link from your subscription confirmation email upon subscribing to a show.
You’ll want to paste your private RSS feed into the listening app of your choice. In most listening apps, you can paste the link where it says “Add a show by URL” or “Add by RSS feed”. Below are examples of how to access your show on some of our supported listening apps.
*Please note, your private RSS link will only work in listening apps that Anchor directly distributes to. If you listen to your podcasts through an app that we currently do not support, we recommend listening to your subscription through Spotify as an alternative.
- Go to "Library"
- Click "Add a show by URL"
- Paste your URL
- Tap "Activity" on the bottom right of your screen
- Scroll to “Subscriptions” on the top and then tap the 3 dot menu
- Click "Add by RSS feed”
- Paste in the URL
- Tap "Subscriptions" on the bottom right hand side of your screen
- Tap the "+" on the top right hand side of your screen
- Tap "Add from link"
- Paste your URL and tap "Done"
- Tap the "+" at the top right hand side of your screen
- Tap "Add URL" at the top right hand side of your screen
- Paste in your URL