If you would like to self submit your podcast to Castbox the following instructions will guide you through the process.
Before submitting your podcast, you can check Castbox's platform and see if your podcast is already active. Head to https://castbox.fm/home and search for your podcast. If you have an active listing, head to Step 2.
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to Castbox
- Visit https://castbox.fm/login
- Create an account if you don't already have a Castbox account yet
- You will need to follow their account setup process, and verify your email address
- Once you have verified your email address, sign in using your Castbox login information
- Head to https://castbox.fm/creator/channels
- Under the Channels tab, click the Claim Ownership button.
- Paste your RSS feed in the upper text field
- Input your email address associated with your Anchor account (which will appear in your Anchor RSS feed) in the lower text field
- Click Submit
- You will be sent an email from Castbox
- Reach out to email@example.com if you haven't been sent an email
- There will be a link in the email to click, in order to claim your show using the phrase You can claim your show with this link:
- Clicking this link will take you back to Castbox, where you will need to agree to Castbox's Terms of Service
- Head back into your Creator Studio (https://castbox.fm/creator/channels ) and then click Claimed in the upper right hand corner
- You should see your approved listing here!
- If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast, reach out to Castbox here!
Step 2: Add your Castbox URL to your Anchor profile
- Once your listing has been approved, click your Castbox channel or search for your podcast via https://castbox.fm/home
- Go to the Podcast Availability page under the Settings menu on Anchor web
- Scroll down to Castbox, paste in your listing, and click Add to profile
If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast, reach out to Castbox here!