If you would like to self submit your podcast to Pocket Casts the following instructions will guide you through the process.
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to Pocket Casts
- Visit https://www.pocketcasts.com/submit/
- Enter your RSS feed and select Public
- Click Submit (it may take time to process your submission)
- You should see a Your feed was successfully added! message
- If you don't, Pocket Casts will inform you of what needs to be fixed before they approve your listing
Step 2: Add your Pocket Casts URL to your Anchor profile
- Once your listing has been approved, you'll have your link handy!
- Copy the URL from the Pocket Casts submission screen
- Go to the Podcast Availability page under the Settings menu on Anchor web
- Find Pocket Casts and paste in your listing
- Scroll up and click Save
If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast reach out to Pocket Casts here!