If you would like to self submit your podcast to Breaker the following instructions will guide you through the process.
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to Breaker
- Visit https://www.breaker.audio/p/get_started
- Enter your RSS feed under Connect your podcast with Breaker
- Email email@example.com with any questions, or if Breaker has trouble finding your podcast
- Click Connect
- Create a Breaker account with your preferred email and information
- Click Okay, done!
- Once your listing has been approved allow about an hour for your listing to become active on the platform
Step 2: Add your Breaker URL to your Anchor profile
- Once your listing has been approved by Breaker you can search for your podcast on their platform
- Go to https://breaker.audio and head to the Search bar at the top of the webpage
- Input your podcast's name in the white box that appears
- Click on your podcast. You will be brought to your podcast page
- Go to the Podcast Availability page under the Settings menu on Anchor web
- Find Breaker and paste in your listing
- Scroll up and click Save
If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast reach out to Breaker here!