If you would like to submit your podcast to Google Podcasts the following instructions will guide you through the process!
In most cases, Google Podcasts might have your podcast active on their service already! Head over to https://podcasts.google.com/ and try a quick search of your show. If you find it, head to Step 2.
You will need a Google account in order to use Google Podcasts Manager to submit your RSS feed to Google Podcasts.
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to Google Podcasts
- Visit https://podcastsmanager.google.com/ and click Start now
- Place your RSS feed into the section titled Enter RSS feed URL and then click Next step
- You will be asked to confirm your selection, when you're ready click Next step
- Then, you'll need to send a verification code which will be sent to your email address used with Anchor; click Send code if all details look right
- Check your email for the code sent, the email should be titled Verify ownership of your podcast "Your podcast name" in Google Podcasts Manager
- You can copy the code given in the email and paste it back into Google Podcasts Manager, or you can click Open Podcasts Manager, which will take you to the same page
- Paste your code into the Enter code field, and click Submit
- Google will confirm your submission, and it will take some time to process your podcast's distribution request (24 hours or less)
Step 2: Add your Google Podcasts listing to your Anchor profile
- Once your podcast is active, you can head to https://podcastsmanager.google.com/
- From there, you should see a small Settings button you can click into, and then click Share podcast
- Click the Copy to clipboard button to copy your Google Podcasts URL
- Head to your Anchor Podcast Availability page
- Paste in your Google Podcasts URL under the Google Podcasts section
You're all set, and on Google Podcasts! If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast, reach out to Google Podcasts here!