You may want to edit your existing episodes in Anchor to be video episodes instead. We offer the ability to replace any episode’s audio (or video) in bulk and swap out the file(s) for a video file instead.
Here’s how to do it:
- Head to your Episodes list on Anchor web.
- Scroll down and click “Bulk replace episodes” to launch the Bulk Replace tool.
- Click the purple “Replace” button on an episode that you’d like to replace the pre-existing file for. This will launch the file picker on your device.
- Select the file you’d like to use in your existing episode. Once you have the episode selected, click Open or Done (depending on your software). If your file is showing as grayed out or is not able to be selected, make sure it falls under our supported file types and limits.
- Repeat Step 4 for any other episodes you’d like to replace the original file within.
- When you’re ready, click “Next”. We’ll then ask for confirmation on whether the episodes you’ve selected new files for are the right episodes.
- After confirming your replacement, your files will begin uploading! Once a file replacement has completed, you’ll see a green checkmark next to the Episode under the “Status” column.
- Stay on this page until each episode is finished!
- Once all episodes have been uploaded, you’re all set! Click “Finish”.
Supported file types and limits
We are currently accepting .MOV and .MP4 files and recommend a 16x9 aspect ratio.
If you have any questions or need help getting your video uploaded, reach out to our support team.