If you would like to submit your podcast to Amazon Music the following instructions will guide you through the process!
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to Amazon Music
- Visit https://podcasters.amazon.com/ and click Add or Claim Your Podcast
- Sign into your Amazon account by clicking Sign In with your existing account or by creating a new account
- Enter your podcast's RSS feed into the field provided and click Submit
- Read and accept Amazon's terms and click Confirm Email to verify your email address
- Click the Confirm Ownership button in the email sent along to your email address. You have 24 hours to confirm
- You're all set! Your podcast should appear on Amazon Music and Audible within 24 hours.
- Click View Dashboard to familiarize yourself with your Amazon Music dashboard
Step 2: Add your Amazon Music listing to your Anchor profile
- From your show overview page, click the share button next to your podcast cover image
- Copy your share link
- Head to your Anchor Podcast Availability page via Settings
- Paste in your Amazon Music URL under the Amazon Music section and click Add to profile
You're all set, and on Amazon Music! If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast, reach out to Amazon Music via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org!