We've made it easier for your listeners to provide feedback to your podcasts by enabling a default question for some Anchor shows. If Q&A is turned on for your podcast by default, but you wish to opt out of it, you can do so directly from your Anchor account.
Opting out of default Q&A
- When creating a new episode, you will receive a prompt at the bottom of your episode details page which notifies you that your have default Q&A enabled
- Click Show me to be taken to the Q&A section of your episode page
- Click Delete question to delete the default question included in your episode
- A white prompt will appear on your screen asking to confirm you would like your question deleted
- Click the box next to Turn off all automatic Q&A for future episodes and click Delete. Automatic Q&A has now been disabled for future episodes.
- When creating a new episode, click Show me on the default Q&A announcement banner
- Click Delete question under the Q&A section of your episode details page
- In the box next to Turn off automatic Q&A for all future episodes and click Delete. Automatic Q&A has now been disabled for future episodes.