If you'd like to self-submit your podcast to iHeartRadio, the following instructions will guide you through the process.
Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to iHeartRadio
- Visit https://podcasters.iheart.com/ and click the red Submit Your Podcast button
- On the next screen click Login/Sign Up to continue
- Input the necessary information on the next screen in order to create your iHeart account and click Sign Up
- You'll be logged into your iHeart account on the next screen. Click the red Add Your Podcast button to continue
- Insert your Anchor RSS feed into the box provided and click Verify Podcast RSS
- On the next screen, confirm your podcast details on the left hand side and on the right hand side agree to iHeartRadio's terms and conditions and click Submit Podcast
- The next screen will confirm your podcast was submitted successfully. On this screen, above your podcast cover art image you'll find your iHeart podcast URL. Copy your URL to place it into your Anchor account
Step 2: Add your iHeartRadio listing to your Anchor profile
- Copy the link provided when you submitted your podcast
- Head to your Anchor dashboard
- Click on Settings and then your Podcast Availability page
- Paste in your iHeart podcast URL under the iHeart section and click Add to profile
You're all set, and on iHeartRadio Podcasts! If you have any questions about this process or the approval of your podcast, reach out to iHeart Podcasts here.